Pat is a professional firearms defense and safety educator, empowering people to become capable stakeholders in their safety and security. He founded Buffalo Ridge Defense, an organization dedicated to this mission (www.buffaloridgedefense.com for more information). Pat holds distinguished credentials as a USCCA Certified Training Counselor and Certified Firearms Instructor.
Having thrived in executive-level management for over four decades, Pat is an independent business owner and a respected corporate executive leader. His distinguished track record reflects practical field experience in deploying innovative marketing and sales strategies, which consistently ignite sales growth, elevate market share, and enhance brand awareness for businesses nationwide. Pat’s ability to impart his knowledge and insights extends beyond his professional roles; he has delivered impactful lectures across the United States, helping businesses and individuals integrate critical elements like team building, sales strategies, customer experience enhancement, effective communication, and accountability into their professional lives.
Pat’s dynamic background also includes a commendable 12-year tenure in law enforcement, serving as a jailer/dispatcher, Patrol Deputy, and Criminal Investigator with the Polk County Sheriff’s Department in Wisconsin. During this period, he achieved certification as an instructor in Police Defensive Tactics, specializing in defensive techniques encompassing pressure points, kubaton, and PR24.
Pat utilizes his past law enforcement experience and years of practical business travel experiences to teach the importance of situational awareness and conflict avoidance, which is the foundation of personal safety and security.
As a lifelong firearms owner, Pat enjoys hunting, competitive and recreational shooting. All of Pat’s courses always emphasize exercising responsible gun ownership and safety.
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Training Counselor
- Certified Firearms Instructor
- AR-15 Fundamentals – Certified Instructor
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- Range Safety Officer
- Emergency First-Aid Fundamentals
- Women’s Handgun And Self-Defense Fundamentals
- Countering The Mass Shooter Threat
“I’m a husband, a father, a grandfather. I am a Christian, a patriot, a small business owner, a corporate executive. I have law enforcement experience and am a strong supporter of the Constitution and the Second Amendment.”
Buffalo Ridge Defense utilizes past law enforcement experience along with years of practical business travel experiences to teach importance of situational awareness and conflict avoidance which is the foundation of personal safety and security.
As a lifelong firearms owner Pat enjoys hunting, competitive trap shooting, and also enjoys target and competitive handgun shooting. All of Pat’s courses always emphasize exercising responsible gun ownership and safety.
Pat is a USCCA Nationally Certified Training Counselor and Firearms Instructor offering courses in:
- USCCA Instructor Development and Firearms Instructor Certification Courses
- Multistate Concealed Carry Classes
- Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
- Building Personal and Home Protection Plans
- Women’s Handgun and Self-Defense Fundamentals
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals for Handguns
- AR-15 fundamentals
- Advanced AR 15 Shooting for Home and Personal Protection
- Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
- Countering the Mass Shooter in Houses of Worship
- Countering the Mass Shooter in the Workplace
- Range Safety Officer
Gun Safety Expert
40 Years of Management
Schedule an appointment to learn from the best.