What you need to bring to class
Taking a Minnesota or Wisconsin Conceal Carry Class with Buffalo Ridge Defense? Here’s what you need to bring.
- Your driver’s license or state-issued ID.
- A willingness to learn. You need to learn and understand the rules, regulations, principles and most importantly – the law.
- The proper attire. Dress appropriately when going to a shooting range, even for your concealed carry class. Pants are the best option as are closed-toe shoes.
- Eye and ear protecion if you will be shooting for your Minnesota Conceal Carry Permit.
- The right attitude. This is not a competition and you are here to learn something. Respect your fellow students and the CCW class instructor.
Always remember, being legally able to carry a firearm means that you can always protect those around you – including your loved ones. But you need to have a good understanding of how to do that properly and safely. That’s what you will learn in our Minnesota and Wisconsin Conceal Carry Classes.
Important note about our classes.
This is not firearm training. Remember, when you attend a concealed carry class, you are learning basic firearm handling, but it is primarily about the laws, practical situations and carrying the firearm. This is not the class to expect extensive firearm training.
Highly trained instructors will teach basic firearm safety, show you how to handle the firearm, and fire it. Don’t worry –
you don’t need to own a gun to take a concealed carry class. Besides, if you are a beginner, you should gain an understanding of how to properly handle a firearm before purchasing one.
Schedule an appointment to learn from the best.